- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Combine waffle mix in a large bowl with 2 eggs and 6 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk. Mix well until blended.
- Add 4 tablespoon of melted coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Mix until well blended.
- Pre-heat the waffle maker for about 2-3 minutes.
- Brush coconut oil onto the waffle maker.
- Use a spoon to pour the batter onto the waffle marker.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes each. Repeat steps 4-6 until batter is gone.
- Top the waffles with some fresh fruits and more!