- 3 egg whites
- 30 grams sugar
- 10 grams corn starch
- 1 teaspoon of Mizuba culinary matcha
- Green food coloring
- Add 3 egg whites, 30 grams of sugar, 10 grams of corn starch, 1 tsp of matcha, and a drop of green food coloring into a large bowl.
- Use a food processor to combine all of the ingredients. Look for stiff peaks.
- Is it ready? Do the head test to double check!
- Use a spatula to shape the cloud on a parchment paper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 300˚F and bake the cloud bread for 25 minutes! It should turn a little golden brown.