- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F and prepare a 12-count muffin pan by spraying with pan spray or coating sides and bottom with coconut oil or butter.
- Combine muffin mix in a large bowl with 4 eggs and 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk. Mix well until blended.
- Add 1/3 cup melted coconut oil and mix until well blended.
- Pour muffin batter evenly into all 12 muffin pan cups, filling to about 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-13 minutes at 375°F.
- Check for doneness; allow to cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Learn how to make HighKey Snacks Keto Blueberry Muffins by watching my video here:
Want to purchase the muffin mix?
Use my discount code:
**15% off orders $25+ (1/Customer)
20% (additional 10% with coupon) off first subscription orders ($25+)**
Link here to buy:
Natasha Nguyen & Richie Anothaisintavee