1. Matcha Dalgona 🍵
- 1 teaspoon Match Pistachio or Matcha White Chocolate Spread
- 6 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 egg whites
- Ice Cubs
- Whip 2 egg whites with an electric hand mixer until it turns into a fluffy and smooth texture. Add 6 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of Matcha White Chocolate or Matcha Pistachio into the mixed spread. Mix well together.
- Pour ice and milk into a cup. Top the milk with Matcha Dalogna foam. Enjoy!
2. Crepes 🥞
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (gluten-free optional)
- 3/4 cup whole milk at room temperature
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus 3-4 more tablespoons for the pan
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Matcha Pistachio Spread Or Matcha White Chocolate Spread
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter on the stove. Cool for 5 minutes before going to the next step. The remaining butter will be used to make per crepe.
- Blend together the flour, sugar, water, eggs, cooled melted butter, milk, salt, and vanilla into a bowl with an electric hand mixer. Make sure the texture is silky smooth and creamy. Cover the bowl tightly and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours or 1 day.
- Place an 8-inch pan over medium heat. Use the remaining butter to grease the pan between each crepe. Use 3-4 tablespoon of batter in the center once the pan is hot. Tilt and turn the pan for the batter to spread throughout the pan. Make sure the crepe is a thin layer. Cook one side for about 1 minute, then flip to cook the other side for 30 seconds. Transfer the crepe onto a plate and repeat the steps for the remaining batter.
- Fill the crepes with the matcha spread. Fold both sides. Feel free to add fruits on top or inside!
3. Yogurt Toppings 🥣
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1/4 cup Matcha Pistachio Spread or White Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Dash of salt
- Favorite yogurt
- Add together dry oats, matcha spread, honey, and chocolate chips into a medium-sized bowl. Combine well. Mixture should be sticky.
- Add the toppings to your favorite yogurt. Enjoy!
- Leftover yogurt toppings can be in the fridge for about one week.