Missing Disneyland and all its wonderful food as much as I am? Well I’ve got the perfect recipe for you to make the iconic Dole Whip using only 3 ingredients! The best part is you don’t need even need a froyo machine!
Recreate this summer-perfect dessert from Disneyland’s Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar without ever needing to leave the house.
Serving Size: 1
- 1 Large Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups of Frozen Pineapple
- Ice Cream Scooper
- Piping Bag/Large Plastic Sandwich Bag with Star Tip
- Using the ice cream scooper, scoop 1 large ball of vanilla ice cream and then add it to the blender.
- Next, add the pineapple juice and frozen pineapple into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until it’s a “smooth” consistency.
- Prepare the “Star-Tipped” Piping Bag. If you would like to make one out of a Sandwich Bag, follow these directions from wikiHow.
- Pour the mixture into the bag and then start piping out the Dole Whip to help create the iconic Dole Whip Swirl in a bowl or cup.
- To make the Dole Whip Float, pour some additional pineapple juice in a separate cup before pipping the Dole Whip on top.