- 1/2 shallot
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 oyster mushroom thinly sliced
- 1 bag mi goreng noodles from ABC Noodles
- Cubed pork belly or any protein of your choice
- 3 stubs of bok choy or any veggies of your choice
- Chabe Sambal Chili Sauce (optional)
- Green onions
- 1 Fried egg
- Cut pork belly into cubed sizes.
- Wash the bok choy and break it apart.
- Dice up the shallots.
- Wash the oyster mushroom and cut into thin slices.
- Thinly slice the green onions
- Boil water on high heat.
- Add noodles and bok choy into the boiling pot for 3 minutes.
- Drain water and place on a plate.
- Pre-heat pan on medium to medium-high.
- Add oil to frying pan.
- Cook shallots until lightly brown color.
- Add the cubed pork and thinly sliced oyster mushrooms onto the pan. Stir until the pork is brown.
- Add the noodles and bok choy to the pan.
- Sprinkle seasoning packet on top and stir evenly.
- Place all of the stir fry onto a plate.
- Pre-heat pan on high heat.
- Add oil to pan. Make sure the pan is evenly coated.
- Add the egg when the pan is slightly smoking.
- Sprinkle the oil on top of the egg to cook evenly. This should take 45 seconds to cook.
- Top the egg on the noodles.
- Sprinkle green onions on top as garnishment.
- Add Chabe Sambal Chili Sauce to the noodles and enjoy!