Popcorn Chicken 🍗
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (panko crumbs)
- 2 slices of chicken tenders
- 2 Tablespoon of corn starch
- Oil for deep frying
- 1/8 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 bottle of Ginger Chili Sauce from the Ginger People for dipping
- Cut the chicken tenders into tiny pieces (size of 1-2 thumbs). Make sure the pieces are uniform as much as possible.
- Mix together the seasoning and chicken in a large bowl. Sprinkle flour and coat the chicken well.
- Dip the chicken pieces into a small bowl of egg whites. Place the pieces onto a wide plate. Repeat this step until all of the chicken is battered up.
- Let the battered chicken rest for about 10 to 15 minutes to allow the bread crumbs to stick well to the chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, slide in pieces of chicken to fry. Make sure not to crowd the pan.
- Deep fry until the chicken is golden brown. Keep stirring for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and enjoy with the Ginger Chili Sauce from the Ginger People!
Fried Potatoes 🍟
- 1 bag of mini golden potatoes
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- Cut the mini potatoes into thin slices (like a chip).
- Butter up the pan to medium-low heat.
- Fry the slices of potatoes and make sure to turn over every 2 minutes. Look for a golden brown color. Repeat until all the slices are cooked.
- Add some salt, pepper, and other garnishes for additional flavoring. Dip the potatoes with the Ginger Chili Sauce from the Ginger People! Enjoy!