Christmas Edition: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies & Red-Sauce Ravioli + Brussels Recipes from HungryRoot 🎄
Peanut Butter Cup 🍪
- Peanut Butter Cup Batter from HungryRoot
- Gluten Free Flour
- Flat surface
- Rolling pin
- Pan to bake the cookies
- Christmas shaped cookie cutters
- Pre-heat oven to 365°F and spray baking sheet with cooking spray or oil of sauce.
- Sprinkle gluten free flour on rolling pin and flat surface.
- Scoop all of the Peanut Butter Cup batter onto a flat surface.
- Lightly flatten dough with rolling pin.
- Use the Christmas shaped cookie cutters to make the cookies.
- Repeat steps 4-5 until you make about 9 cookies total.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes until cookies are set and edges are golden brown. Allow to cool before digging in.
Red-Sauce Ravioli + Brussels 🍝
- Shaved Brussel sprouts from HungryRoot
- Spinach Ricotta Ravioli from Kite Hill
- Superfood Tomato from HungryRoot
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Boil some water in a pot.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet over medium-high and cook brussels with salt/pepper for 5-6 minutes until tender, stirring minimally to ensure browning; set aside.
- Add ravioli to boiling water and cook for 4-6 minutes until al dente, then drain.
- Heat a full pouch of tomato sauce on a pan.
- Once cooked, mix it all together and enjoy!
Check out my video here:
Natasha Nguyen & Angela Nguyen
Videographer & Editor:
Special thanks to HungryRoot for sponsoring me!
Interested in getting healthy eating and groceries delivered to you?
Use my discount code NATASHA60 to get $15 off your first 4 deliveries ($60 total!)
Link (this link will auto-apply the promo): https://www.hungryroot.com/?