- 6 Oreos, finely crushed
- 1 qt. orange sherbet
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 oz vanilla cream soda
- Whipped cream
- Orange & black sprinkles
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce onto a small, shallow plate.
- Place Oreo crumbs on a second small plate.
- Dip rims of serving glasses first in chocolate sauce, then in Oreo crumbs.
- Combine orange sherbet, milk, and vanilla cream soda in a blender and blend to combine.
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the inside of each serving glass. Use a spoon to help spread the chocolate sauce.
- Fill up with milkshake.
- Garnish with whipped cream, remaining Oreo crumbs, and sprinkles.